The RAIC Foundation is pleased to announce the calls for submissions for its 2024 Scholarships and Bursaries.
To learn more about each opportunity, and review eligibility and submission requirements, please go to the RAIC Scholarships and Bursaries webpage, and see the following:
- Vince Catalli Scholarship in Sustainable Design Innovation *- $5,000
- Canada Green Building Council Scholarship for Sustainable Design and Research * - $5,000
- The Arts and Letters Club of Toronto Foundation’s Award for Architectural Conservation - $1,000
- Kiyoshi Matsuzaki Scholarship (for RAIC Syllabus students only) - $3,000
For Interns/ Intern Architects/ Architects:
- RAIC Foundation Bursary - $2,500
- College of Fellows Centennial Fund for Interns/Intern Architects - $5,000
Deadline for the Canada Green Building Council Scholarship for Sustainable Design and Research, the RAIC Foundation Bursary and the College of Fellows Centennial Fund for Interns/Intern Architects is February 26, 2024.
Deadline for the Vince Catalli Scholarship in Sustainable Design Innovation, The Arts and Letters Club of Toronto Foundation’s Award for Architectural Conservation and the Kiyoshi Matsuzaki Scholarship is April 26, 2024.
* Submissions for these awards are limited to one or two for each accredited school. Schools will select student(s) to apply.
The Foundation was established in 1964 and is governed by a Board of Trustees. It is committed to advancing excellence and knowledge in Canadian architecture by supporting initiatives and programs that ensure a vibrant place for architecture in Canadian society, the advancement of excellence in architecture, and a strong architectural profession throughout Canada.
The Foundation’s objectives include: supporting students and interns in their architectural programs; promoting public discussion of architectural ideas affecting society; and supporting scholars in advanced research relating to community and the built environment.
For more information:
Jim Taggart, FRAIC
Executive Director, RAIC Foundation