Join a culture of innovative and creative problem solvers working together to create cutting-edge design solutions in our award winning architectural and landscape architectural consulting practice. Not content with status-quo, we encourage individual and team development and continually exceed client expectations in various dimensions.
Each team member is valued with collaboration and open communication essential, and opportunities for growth encourage integrating landscape on a range of dynamic projects in the education, multifamily, health care and institutional sectors. Continually expanding, CHP’s projects extend from the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, to urban Vancouver and suburbs, and through the Okanagan to BC’s interior and beyond.
A few perks of why professionals and their families find this area ideal (https://youtu.be/GKYn3Z10UnI):
• located in the heart of Canada’s warmest winter climate
• an outdoor mecca - surrounded by lakes, rivers, mountains, world-class fishing, golfing, hiking and skiing
• within an hour’s drive of the ocean and downtown Vancouver
• affordable living in an outdoor paradise
• relief from commuter stress
Don’t get stuck in a rut – love where you work! Click on www.chparchitects.com to see your potential, and keep up with CHP culture on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the like!
THE ARCHITECT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Seeking a creative, innovative, proactive architect with strong design abilities and visual communication skills to assist the production of design and construction documents for a range of educational, institutional, health care and multifamily projects across the province. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited minimum 6 year university program with preferred minimum 6 years’ experience in an architecture practice. License and registration with AIBC to practice in BC or ability to transfer current province’s registration.
• Strong English written, verbal and visual communication skills required.
• Experience in educational facility design and document preparation is beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and direct medium to large scale institutional and multi-family projects, including management of team members, consultants and client liaison. Experienced in preparing and assembling complete construction documents for permit application and tender.
• Proficiency in REVIT and applicable graphic presentation and visualization programs an asset.
This full-time position is available September 2019 with a competitive salary and flexible benefits packaged, and advancement potential offered. Apply by sending your cover letter, resume and a maximum of 10 page PDF format portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.