At the completion of this session, the participant/learner will be able to:
- Analyze the factors that may play a role in limiting diverse leadership within an architectural practice.
- Create new systems which break down the barriers that prevent women from advancing to leadership positions in equal numbers as their male counterparts.
- Identify allies or learn how to be an ally who helps to foster strong women leaders within an architecture practice.
- Evaluate the value that women leaders can bring to both an architectural practice and its business success created by having women leaders within an architectural practice.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard
List price: $75.00