This course has been designed by architects who practice architecture and lead major projects for a range of clients. It draws on several bodies of knowledge within the domain of risk management, project management, and the practice of architecture.
Project Risk Management for Architects
Topics: Project Management / Practice
Length: 24 Hours | What's Included: Ten lesson units - 3-hours each, Final quiz, certificate of completion.
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada’s Project Risk Management for Architects–Designed by practicing architects who lead major projects for a range of clients. It draws on several bodies of knowledge within the domain of risk management, project management, and the practice of architecture. Each lesson has up to three hours of learning content, going through course resources and exercises.
Funded in part by the Government of Canada’s Foreign Credential Recognition Program (FCRP)
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member).Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
Access RAIC webinars and courses in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through theRAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESScourses on your personal Education Dashboard