This 1 hour webinar explores the fundemental responsibility to go beyond the minimum code requirements and help accessibility professionals dispel potential client concerns.
An Investigation of the Costs of Accessibility – Building to RHFAC Gold
Topics: Accessible Design
Length: 1 hour l What's included: video, quiz, and certificate of completion
This webinar is avialble to stream!
- Analyze a building's access for all users including those with hearing, vision, and/or mobility challenges, and understand where improvements can be made.
- Develop a strong understanding of Universal Design and how it is applied.
- Identify the economic and societal importance of ensuring that the built environment is accessible for all.
Darryl Condon Architect AIBC, AAA, SAA, OAA, NLAA, AIA, FRAIC, LEED AP
Managing Principal l HCMA Architecture
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard