This session will introduce participants to the use of digital technologies for the purpose of documenting the built environment. Topics will include an overview of the three main technologies used in documenting buildings and the built environment: terrestrial laser scanning, close-range scanning, and photogrammetry. Further attention will be given to the strengths and weaknesses, potential deliverables that can be generated and real-world uses of each of the three technologies. Examples of how digital outputs from each of the three technologies can be utilized in software used in typical architectural practices.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
Available Until: December 31, 2022
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard