This 1 hour webinar focuses on two fronts: A critical look at the colonial impacts on Indigenous environmental design, and a close examination of present-day architecture within the Indigenous landscape.
Indigenous Planning and Architecture: Thoughts on Practicing with an Open Mind
Topic: Indigenous Design
Length: 1 hour l What's included: video, quiz, and certificate of completion.
This webinar is availabel to stream!
- Describe the colonial impacts on Indigenous environmental design.
- Identify the colonial lens when looking at Indigenous design.
- Discuss present-day environmental design (within and beyond Indigenous communities) by Indigenous architects.
- Explore Identify potential synergies and partnership dynamics between Indigenous planners and Architects.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard