At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between accessibility based legislation that applies to the built environment in Ontario and Canada.
- Recognize the broad range of disabilities and design features to consider.
- Explain the value associated with inclusive spaces.
- Analyse how to seamlessly integrate accessible and inclusive design strategies.
Subject Matter Expert
Lorene Casiez BScN, MN, B.Des., WELL AP
Associate | Quadrangle
Jesse Klimitz B.A., M.Arch., MRAIC, OAA, Fitwel Ambassador
Director | Human Space
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard