Everyone uses checklists, even those who hate them. That to-do list on your smartphone—that’s a checklist. That list of questions you’ve been scribbling on the pad on the corner of your work station, waiting for your boss to come by and answer—that’s a checklist. The most effective checklists have an elegantly simple structure that is designed to be reused over and over again. They are susceptible to capturing new knowledge and experience “on the fly,” the way much of our work seems to be managed these days. They are simple and logical to use whether you are a designer or builder. This webinar will explain what professional information is better communicated via a checklist, and where the effort is just not worth it. You will learn the importance of checklists as internal managers of design and construction effort and also as records of work successfully completed—and why that's important. You will learn and be given access to a simple four-part underlying structure for architectural checklists—a template usable for almost any design or construction process, project or product. You will learn the key differences between designer and builder checklists, and how they may be integrated.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard