Drones are emerging as an exciting new technology in many traditionally established fields. We will examine the emergence of drones in the field of architecture. We will explore the architectural application of aerial photogrammetry and related technologies such as RTK GPS and ground control and the importance of data accuracy verification. Attendees will learn about the legal requirements for drone pilots in Canada and what they should expect from a prospective drone mapping operator. We will examine the application of aerial photogrammetry with examples and a real-life case study. The presentation will conclude with a question and answer period to further explore this very new and emerging technology.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
Member: $50 / Non-Member: $75
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard