This presentation will highlight how and where office workers want to work in the post pandemic future and identify how this varies by industry.
Workplace of the Future - Strategies for a Post-COVID World
Topics: Advanced Technologies
Length: 1 hour l What's included: video, quiz, certificate of completion
This webinar is available to stream!
In this presentation, Joy Charbonneau will go over key detailed findings of the Gensler Research Institutes 2021 City Pulse Survey and the 202-2021 US Workplace Survey. It will highlight how and where office workers want to work in the post pandemic future and identify how this varies by industry. The true purpose of the office will be examined, as well as key considerations around reconnection. Finally, a case study will be shared of a lobby repositioning project that was designed during the pandemic that puts human experience first and Gensler’s research into practice.
At the conclusion of this session, participant will be able to:
- Identify the key findings of the Gensler Research Institutes 2021 City Pulse Survey and the 2021 US Workplace Survey.
- Recognize that there is not a one size fits all solution to the design of hybrid work, that flexibility is essential to create the “third place”, and the needs of remote workers vary by individual and by industry.
- Explain the four key considerations to prioritize in a post-pandemic future: reconnection, focus on health, human experience, and resiliency.
- Adapt workplace space planning and programming to the new hybrid model
Subject Matter Expert:
Buy 5 webinars and save 10% on your order!
Buy 10 webinars and save 25% on your order!
This webinar is part of a series! See more like this here.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard