The RELi program expands upon LEED by embracing climate adaptive resilience strategies to measure buildings, cities, and communities. This approach lays the groundwork for resilient, regenerative, and healthy outcomes that support a community’s quality of life. Join this collaborative session for a hands-on look at this next generation tool
Resilience & Introduction to RELi Program
Topics: Climate / Design
Length: 1 hour
What's included: video, quiz, certificate of completion
Available to stream!
The RELi program expands upon LEED by embracing climate adaptive resilience strategies to measure buildings, cities, and communities. This approach lays the groundwork for resilient, regenerative, and healthy outcomes that support a community’s quality of life. Join this collaborative session for a hands-on look at this next generation tool.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to
- Define the boundaries and parameters of resilience relative to other design frameworks including sustainability, regeneration and wellness.
- Use RELi by framing resilience for design on projects of their choice.
- Identify and evaluate the resilience risks that their projects may face.
- Demonstrate the interconnective nature of resilience through case study examples.
Member: $50 / Non-Member: $75
Buy 5 webinars and save 10% on your order!
Buy 10 webinars and save 25% on your order!
This webinar is part of a series! See more like this here.
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard