This 1 hour webinar focuses an indigenous approach to architecture that is based on a synthesis of cultural sensitivity and environmental responsibility.
Topic: Indigenous Design
- Merge cultural precedents with sustainable strategies
- Innovate use of wood in institutional buildings and pavilions
- Integrate building and site
- Develop cultural identity through tectonic
Subject Matter Expert
Alfred Waugh, Architect AIBC, OAA, NWTAA, MRAIC, LEED AP
Owner/Principle l Formline Architecture
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard