FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OTTAWA, November 1, 2022 - The RAIC Foundation is pleased to announce the call for submissions for its 2023 Scholarships and Bursaries.
The deadline for submission to all 2023 scholarships and bursaries is 11:59 p.m. ET on April 14, 2023. Applicants must submit their work through the online RAIC awards platform.
To learn more about each opportunity, and review eligibility and submission requirements, please go to the RAIC Scholarships and Bursaries webpage, and see the following for each opportunity:
- Vince Catalli Scholarship in Sustainable Design Innovation *- $5,000
- Canada Green Building Council Scholarship for Sustainable Design and Research * - $5,000
- The Arts and Letters Club of Toronto Foundation’s Award for Architectural Conservation - $1,000
- Kiyoshi Matsuzaki Scholarship - $3,000
For Interns/ Intern Architects/ Architects:
- RAIC Foundation Bursary - $2,500
- College of Fellows Centennial Fund for Interns/Intern Architects - $5,000
*Canadian-accredited architecture schools will select student(s) to apply.
The RAIC Foundation and its Mission
The Foundation was established in 1964 and is governed by a Board of Trustees. It is committed to advancing excellence and knowledge in Canadian architecture by supporting initiatives and programs that ensure a vibrant place for architecture in Canadian society, the advancement of excellence in architecture, and a strong architectural profession throughout Canada.
The Foundation’s objectives include: supporting students and interns in their architectural programs; promoting public discussion of architectural ideas affecting society; and supporting scholars in advanced research relating to community and the built environment.
For more information:
Jim Taggart, FRAIC
Executive Director, RAIC Foundation