The RAIC, in partnership with the Black Architects and Interior Designers Association (BAIDA), is pleased to present Lived Experiences in Architecture - a virtual panel discussion and Q+A showcasing members of the BAIDA Executive Committee and their respective journeys in architecture.
Lived Experiences in Architecture: A Conversation
Topics: Practice / Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Length: 1 hour
What's included: Video
*This webinar does not have a certificate of completion
This webinar is available to stream!
The RAIC, in partnership with the Black Architects and Interior Designers Association (BAIDA), is pleased to present Lived Experiences in Architecture – a virtual panel discussion and Q+A showcasing members of the BAIDA Executive Committee and their respective journeys in architecture. Join Samuel Oboh, FRAIC, Anne-Marie Armstrong, Shane Laptiste, MRAIC, and Farida Abu-Bakare as they explore their lived experiences of navigating academic and professional careers in architecture in Canada and internationally.
Black Architects and Interior Designers Association (BAIDA) is a non-profit organization made up of over 100 students, planners, interior designers, and architects. BAIDA aims to support diversity, equity and inclusion in the profession of architecture and interior design. By encouraging our communities to engage in initiatives focused on advocacy, mentorship, networking, and outreach, we can begin to address the issues of inequitable outcomes and a lack of diversity within the architecture and design industry.
Subject Matter Expert(s)
Available until: December 31, 2022
*No Certificate of Completion will be issued for this webinar
Member: FREE / Non-Member: $25
This webinar is part of a series!
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard