Explore the employee lifecycle, from recruitment methodology to engagement and culture building, through to exiting employees. This webinar qualifies for a 1 hour certificate of completion, and is tailored to the new professional in architecture.
Human Resources Management
Topics: Human Resources / Practice
Length: 1 hour
What's included: video, quiz, certificate of completion
This webinar is avialble to stream!
This webinar provides the learner with a high-level overview of an employee lifecycle, from recruitment methodology to engagement and culture building all the way through to exiting employees. Review current employment legislation and any lessons learned within the quickly changing world state of workplaces.
At the completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Create organizational procedures and templates for finding, screening and hiring effective and quality candidates
- Identify effective tools for maintaining employee engagement and productivity
- Describe provincial employment law which encompasses hiring, terminations and current state
- Describe how people drive the business and how their development and engagement increase company productivity
Subject Matter Expert
Available until: December 31, 2022
Member Pricing: $50 / Non-Member: $75
Intern Member: $35 / Intern Non-Member: $50
This webinar is part of a series!
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard