Reach your business and marketing goals with the fundamentals of social media for architects! This webinar qualifies for a 1 hour certificate of completion, and is tailored to the new professional in architecture.
Fundementals of Social Media
Topics: Social media / Marketing / Practice
Length: 1 hour
What's included: video, quiz, certificate of completion
This webionar is avialble to stream!
This webinar will explore how social media can be applied within the architectural field, including how it can be used to reach your business goals along with its importance within your firm’s marketing and business development plans.
It is critical to not only understand what social media is and how it can be used for networking, storytelling and client-relationship building but also to discern why it matters to your firm. Specifically, as we continue to move forward in an everchanging digital era.
Throughout this session, we will refer to case studies and past metrics to showcase the ways in which social media has resulted in tangible business results for other firms in the industry. We will also highlight best practices for developing personalized strategies for a target audience and their reflected interests.
At the completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss social media through an AEC industry lens
- Identify how social media can be used to ultimately reach business goals
- Accurately reflect their brand/practice online
- Identify how social media and mass communication can be used to build relationships online
Subject Matter Expert
Available until: December 31, 2022
Member Pricing: $50 / Non-Member: $75
Intern Member: $35 / Intern Non-Member: $50
This webinar is part of a series!
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard