The forefront of contemporary discourse include immigration, gender equity, the prevalence of harassment in and outside of the workplace, and the effects of bias and discrimination. This webinar explores how these issues are playing out in the profession of architecture and the tools to address them.
Supporting Inclusiveness in Architecture
Length: 1 hour l What's included: video, quiz, certficiate of completion
This webinar is available to stream!
- Identify the demographics of their profession, both in their region and nationally.
- Explain the benefits of inclusiveness for the profession and the current obstacles for underrepresented groups.
- Apply the initiatives by regulators and independent groups across Canada and internationally to support inclusiveness in the profession.
- Use tools and approaches that promote inclusion for individuals and practices.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org