It is ALWAYS better to use a standard form of client-architect agreement than develop one yourself or use a client-generated agreement form. The Canadian Standard Form of Contract for Architectural Services Document Six 2018 Edition was developed by the RAIC’s Practice Support Committee to address the needs of both clients and architects and present a balanced approach to risk and reward.
It is being adopted by client groups, both public and private, across the country. In this webinar, we want to demystify the process of filling out the contact form. We will walk through the agreement form, definitions, general conditions, and schedules of Document Six.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at email@example.com
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard