This webinar will help firms with planning, responding promptly, making the right immediate decisions, and thinking about the long-term when responding to the impacts of COVID-19 on the architecture profession. Be prepared for what comes next.
Financial Management during COVID-19
Topics: Finances / COVID-19 / Practice
This webinar is available to stream!
Right now, the full impact of COVID-19 on the architecture profession is unknown, and no one can say what the future holds. But by planning, responding promptly, making the right immediate decisions, and thinking long-term, you and your firm will be better prepared for whatever comes next. This is the time to protect your financial position and make financial management a priority.
At the completion of this webinar, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the steps to take during crisis management and uncertainty
- Explain the importance of financial scenario planning
- Create a balance between cutting costs and planning for recovery
Subject Matter Expert
This webinar is part of a series!
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard