$75 plus applicable taxes
Blogs, podcasts, films, video series, curated events/exhibitions, newspapers, magazines, a book, a radio or television segment. Submissions are to have been published or broadcast in 2019-2020.
Submissions will be completed using the NEW online submission platform.
Submissions must be received before 11: 59 p.m. EST, Friday, January 22, 2021. Entrants are solely responsible for timely submissions. This date and time are firm without exceptions.
The following items must be completed or provided:
- Completed submission form;
- Submission entry fee;
- A one page written Statement, which explains why the submission deserves this award;
- A 100-word media statement crafted for website postings and media campaign requirements;
- Each submission is to be accompanied by a sample of the work;
- A signed declaration form.
Entries can be submitted either in English or in French.
All winning entries will be retained by the RAIC for publication, exhibition and archival purposes. Unsuccessful entries will not be returned.
The Awards Committee shall appoint a jury of three each year which will be composed of the previous year's recipient and two past presidents. The jury shall be Chaired by a member of the Awards Committee.
- The RAIC staff will prepare an information package for the Jury members.
- The information will be sent in advance of the meeting.
- The meeting will be held via conference call.
The jury shall forward its decision to the RAIC Board of Directors. The President shall bestow the award.
Number of Awards:
One RAIC medal will be conferred.
At its discretion, the jury may elect not to confer an award.
The award is to be offered every two years.
The presentation will be at the RAIC Conference on Architecture or other suitable ceremony.
For more information:
Tel.: 613-241-3600, ext. 2015
International Newswire Partner