The Foundations of Practice Mini-Series is a webinar-based learning opportunity comprised of multiple webinars that include tailored content unique to the new professional.
Foundations of Practice Mini-Series April 22, 2021
Topics: more information coming soon!
Length: 1 hour l What's included: video, quiz, certificate of completion
Available April 22 - Pre-register for the webinar today and be notified when content is ready to stream!
The Foundations of Practice Mini-Series is a webinar-based learning opportunity comprised of multiple webinars that include tailored content unique to the new professional. Each webinar is presented by a different subject matter expert in the field being explored.
This webinar is part of a series! See more like this here.
- Cancellation/Refund: Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard