The RAIC brought together a panel of subject matter experts to answer the most frequently asked questions regarding practice in a COVID:19 era, moderated by Past RAIC President, Michael J. Cox.
COVID 19: FAQs - Practice Questions
Topics: COVID-19, Practice
Length: 1 hour
What's included: video
*This webinar does not have a certificate of completion
This webionar is avialble to stream!
In response to member practice-related queries during the COVID-19 pandemic, the RAIC brought together a panel to answer the most frequently asked questions. Moderated by Past President, Michael J. Cox, this webinar features panelists Louis-Pierre Grégoire (Partner, Gowling WLG), Craig J. Stehr (Partner, Gowling WLG) and Don Ardiel, MRAIC, Director of Practice Support, RAIC).
Subject Matter Experts
B.Arch., MDE, OAA, MRAIC, PMP
Engineer and Lawyer, Gowling WLG
Partner, Gowling WLG
Available until: December 31, 2022
Member: FREE / Non-Member: $15
- Cancellation/Refund:Your access begins as soon as payment is processed. Please note, a refund is only available if you cancel within 5 business days of your initial order, and you have not accessed any content. An amount equal to *10% of the registration cost will be retained as an administration fee. Should you cancel after 5 business days, your payment is non-refundable. There are no exceptions to the cancellation/refund policy. Webinars and courses are not transferable.
- The RAIC reserves the right to cancel registrations for individuals who sign-up for the wrong category (member or non-member). Please select the correct membership category when registering to avoid interruption of service. Log into your member account to access member pricing. If you have any questions about which category to register for, please contact the RAIC education administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access RAIC webinars in 3 easy steps:
- REGISTER online through the RAIC Store
- LOG IN to the RAIC Learning Management System (LMS)
- ACCESS courses on your personal Education Dashboard