• Drawing/Drafting production, design development and construction documents.
• Experience with REVIT and/or AutoCAD
• Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
• Experience working with the BC Building code, and local zoning bylaws.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience with Construction Administration is an asset.
You are able to demonstrate:
• Strong graphic/presentation abilities.
• Capable of working independently, in a collaborative environment.
• Photoshop and rendering ability an asset
Your background and experience should include:
• Registration with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Architecture and/or Architectural Technology
• Wood Frame & Non-Combustible construction
• commercial & multi-family construction