2-5 years experience working as an Architectural Technologist/Designer.
Proficient in Revit
Experience with residential projects is ideal.
An award winning, mid-size, architectural firm based in Toronto. The team is comprised of a uniquely driven and extremely creative individuals. The firms goal is to provide a comprehensive and positive experience to all of their staff and clients. Ensuring a hands on and cohesive team culture.
The firm is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Technologist, some of your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Developing detailed construction drawings and specifications for a variety of projects including residential, institutional, industrial etc.
- Participating in site visits and inspections to monitor progress and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Meeting with clients to obtain a thorough understanding of the project goals and clients wishes.
- Creating design and working drawing, including floor plans, building sections, wall sections, details, RCP's and schedules
- Ability to coordinate with architects, engineers, and other professionals to ensure that project designs meet building codes, zoning regulations, and other requirements.
- Cohesively working with team members to complete tasks.
What you'll need:
- 2-5 years experience working as an Architectural Technologist/Designer.
- Revit proficiency.
- Seeking a growth driven individual
- MUST be a team player.
- Experience with residential projects is ideal.
What you'll gain:
The chance to work with an award-winning team and principals who are focused on your personal growth, as much as the firms. Ample growth opportunity. Cohesive work environment.
Currently in office 5/week. Working towards a hybrid model.