MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is looking for Architect with facade and scripting background who have participated in completed or under construction large-scale projects.
This role will work closely with principal partners and project team on our on-going projects, with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that facade design is integrated with the overall building design.
- Collaborate with the design team and consultants to develop high-performance building envelope solutions, provide technical guidance and support.
- Contribute to the development of in-house design and construction standards for facades.
- Participate in the development of research and development initiatives related to building envelope technology and materials.
- Work with contractors to ensure that construction is carried out in accordance with the design intent.
- Develop and implement scripting solutions to streamline workflows and processes.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and other project documentation as required.
Key Skills to Success:
- Obtain bachelor’s degree or above in architecture or other relative major.
- At least 5 years’ experiencefrom leading architecture firms or façade consulting company, succeed as façade architect on large-scale projects through all stages from design to construction completion, and experience working with consultants.
- Strong understanding of building codes, construction methods, and materials.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for innovation and a commitment to sustainability.
- Proficient in Grasshopper, Rhino and AutoCAD. Work knowledge of Python or C# is a plus.
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Years of Experience:
Required Degree Level: