The Southwest Ontario (SWO) Regional Committee of the RAIC College is looking for two new FRAIC members in the region to complement their existing group.
The excerpt below, which is taken from the RAIC College Rules and Regulations, outlines the roles and responsibilities involved.
Regional committees shall:
- Serve as standing committees in each region of the country to provide a focus for the region’s RAIC College activities.
- Participate as broadly as possible in the affairs of the RAIC College including:
- Provide a focus for regional communication and feedback to the National Committee.
- Play a major role in the annual nomination process for new members of the College including identifying and facilitating nominations, receiving and review all nominations for Fellowship from the region.
- Organize an annual regional event for local members of the RAIC College and undertake fund raising activities in support of the RAIC Foundation.
Duration of term:
Three to four years commencing February 1, 2024, to February 1, 2027, with the goal of balancing continuity and renewal.
Deadline to apply:
January 12, 2024
For those FRAIC members interested in serving on the Committee, please provide a current CV and a brief expression of interest by e-mail to: