Strasman Architects Inc. (SAI) is a busy, design oriented, award winning 30 person Architectural Practice located in Toronto, celebrating 40 years of Design Excellence with a diverse Portfolio of project types. Currently we are involved in a number of large and exciting transit projects in various stages of development from conceptual design, design development and contract documents to construction administration.
SAI is looking for a professional, creative, energetic, talented and enthusiastic team player seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career in a multi-talented and multi-national studio environment.
- Minimum 5-10 years Canadian experience
- Licenced OAA Architectural Technologist, or eligible for licensing
- Exceptional technical skill
- Excellent performance in team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- Superior working knowledge of Revit
- Superior working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in development of BIM working drawings
- Familiarity with Micro Station and/or TTC experience would be considered assets
- Sound knowledgeof Ontario Building Code
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite is an asset
- Would be a member of a team that coordinates other disciplines, including architects, engineers, and other consultants
- Working drawing development for construction
- Coordinating with team members for project deliverables
Start Date: asap
Please visit http://strasmanarch.com/ to learn more.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.