Strasman Architects Inc. (SAI) is a busy, design oriented, award winning 30 person Architectural Practice located in Toronto, celebrating 40 years of Design Excellence with a diverse Portfolio of project types. Currently we are involved in a number of large and exciting transit projects in various stages of development from conceptual design, design development and contract documents to construction administration.
SAI is looking for a professional, creative, energetic, talented and enthusiastic team player seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career in a multi-talented and multi-national studio environment.
• Minimum 5-10 years Canadian experience
• Licenced OAA Architectural Technologist, or eligible for licensing
• Exceptional technical skill
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized
• Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD
• BIM management experience
• Familiarity with Micro Station and/or TTC experience would be considered assets
• Sound knowledge of Ontario Building Code
• Would be a member of a team that coordinates other disciplines, including architects, engineers, and other consultants
• Working drawing development for construction
• Contract administration including field review, shop drawing review, changes, payment certificates
• Projects may include sites throughout southern Ontario requiring use of a car
Please visit http://strasmanarch.com/ to learn more.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.