We’re growing!! And looking for a passionate, driven and energetic candidate to join our team as an Architectural Design Manager located in our Head Office in the beautiful city of Guelph, Ontario.
Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment?
As the successful candidate, you will effectively manage the design process to successful receipt of the building permit for multi-residential, retail, and commercial developments. This leadership position is responsible for facilitating the delivery of high-quality architectural, mechanical, structural, electrical, mechanical, civil, and landscape designs that meet the vision and budget for the project. You will ensure project design quality is consistent with design specifications and will develop these specifications to enhance quality, improve cost, or add innovations while supporting Skyline’s shared goal of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for our customers, our people and our communities.
What we are looking for:
- A go getter that gets excited when new challenges are presented to them!
- Someone great at coordinating, reviewing, and directing a team of outsourced consultants responsible for producing working drawings for mid to high-rise residential buildings.
- Creative, innovative mindset to tackle unique conditions and evolve design standards.
- Experience working on a variety of different types of projects, a jack/jill of all "trades" if you will
- Talented leader that has experience in the management of project design timelines, design meetings, and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage the creation of architectural drawings, suite layouts, and renderings.
- A superior multi-tasker who uses organizational powers for good while remaining detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Et si vous parlez français, c'est encore mieux!
- A Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience leading mid- or high-rise building design.
- Most importantly, a sense of humour!
Why you want to work here:
- A good day for you involves meeting deadlines and completing goals.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Demonstrating a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn is how you roll.
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
- A bit of travel with your job is a good thing (sometimes, you just gotta get out of the office).
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of our properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, RSP matching program, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline – Building Careers and Communities!