FaulknerBrowns are currently seeking talented individuals to join our Vancouver office.
We are looking for designers experienced in design and delivery of complex buildings to join our growing team immediately. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to apply their experience and ingenuity to our diverse project portfolio, including sport, community, commercial and multi-family residential projects. To see our current work please visit: faulknerbrowns.com/
Role qualities and skills required:
• Quality-driven in all aspects of work – drawings, presentations, construction documentation and site administration
• LEED AP/Passive House Designer certification considered an asset
• Proficiency with Revit and Adobe CC considered an asset
• Experience in community, multi-family and mixed-use building typologies considered an asset
• Architects/Intern Architects must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of B.C
Please email your resume with cover letter and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com
Attention: Paul Rigby, FaulknerBrowns Vancouver. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.