Gibbons Snow Architects is seeking a dynamic and energetic person to join us in our growing practice. At GSA, we maintain an engaging and highly collaborative office culture and our people are very “hands-on” in all aspects of project design and delivery. Most of our projects are focussed on institutional, including health care, education, public safety, community, and government office buildings.
We are currently seeking a Senior Architect with 10 or more years of experience.
- 10 or more years of experience
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish
- Design experience in institutional buildings is an asset
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and other platforms including Sketchup and Photoshop
- Experience in construction document preparation
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies, building codes, and zoning bylaws
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, the consulting design team and contractors