John Hearn Architect Inc. (JHA) has a strong reputation for providing architectural services to both public and private sectors. JHA is well known for our work in all building types including airports, schools, healthcare, laboratories, offices, industrial buildings, retail and more. We thrive in a progressive and collaborative environment where every individual is given the opportunity to make an impact.
JHA is a seeking an architect to join our team. You would be required to have experience working on all phases of an architectural project, from concept to construction completion and have working knowledge of the National Building Code of Canada.
Qualifications and Skills:
• degree in architecture from an accredited school of architecture
• registered or eligible for registration with the NLAA
• 5+ years of experience in an architectural practice
• experience reviewing and preparing reports, proposals and other written material
• experience working directly with clients and consultants
• experience preparing contract documents
• Revit - experience using Revit in a collaborative environment is essential
• SketchUp, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop & Microsoft Office Suite experience are strong assets as well
In return for your experience JHA offers a competitive compensation package, a stimulating work environment, and the opportunity to grow and develop as a professional.
For further information regarding our practice, please visit our website: www.jharchitect.ca
Please submit your CV and samples of your work in confidence to email@example.com
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.