At MQN, our highly motivated team members put relationships first. We are a firm that recognizes and supports the achievements of our employees. MQN explores the boundless possibilities of design to achieve innovative environments that foster growth, sustainability, accessibility, health, wellness, and contribute to their surrounding communities. MQN puts people at the heart of its practice and buildings. The environments created by MQN are a distinguished reflection of the collaboration between the clients and the wealth of knowledge and skills of the company’s dynamic team of professionals. They echo MQN’s reputation for an unparalleled high-level of quality and service. At MQN, individuals don’t just matter…they are valued and celebrated!
- Master of Architecture (or Bachelor of Architecture with experience equivalent)
- Previous related work experience
- In depth experience with and knowledge of Revit (BIM)
- Familiarity with BCBC 2012 and ASHRAE 90.1 2010 standards
- Two (2) professional work experience contacts and/or reference letters
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work
Preferred Additional Skills and Certifications:
- In depth experience and knowledge of digital rendering tools such as ‘SketchUp’, ‘Photoshop’, etc.
- Knowledge of LEED® Green Buildings rating system and standards
- Knowledge of Contract Administration Documentation and/or RForm
- In good standing with related professional associations with membership dues up to date
- Valid BC Driver’s License (and if requested, a clean Drivers Abstract)
- May be required to have a criminal record check for certain projects (i.e. School Districts, High Security Buildings, Courthouses, etc.)
- Level One First Aid Certification
Please send your cover letter, resume, and examples of your work to email@example.com