Strasman Architects Inc. (SAI) is a busy, design oriented, award winning 30 person Architectural Practice located in Toronto, celebrating 40 years of Design Excellence with a diverse Portfolio of project types. Currently we are involved in a number of large and exciting transit projects in various stages of development from conceptual design, design development and contract documents to construction administration.
SAI is looking for a professional, creative, energetic, talented and enthusiastic team player seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career in a multi-talented and multi-national studio environment.
- Minimum 10 years Canadian experience, must be able to demonstrate project delivery experience in BIM
- Licenced OAA Architect, or eligible for licensing
- Exceptional technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized
- AutoCAD – working knowledge
- Revit/BIM – working knowledge
- Familiarity with Micro Station and/or TTC experience would be considered assets
- Sound knowledgeof Ontario Building Code
- Act as project lead, coordinating other disciplines, including architects, engineers, and other consultants
- Lead working drawing development for construction
- Contract administration including field review, shop drawing review, changes, payment certificates
- Projects may include sites throughout southern Ontario requiring use of a car
Start Date: asap
Please visit http://strasmanarch.com/ to learn more.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.