As a multidisciplinary firm with some 350 employees, Provencher_Roy provides services in architecture, urban design, urban planning and landscape architecture, interior design, industrial design, sustainable development and graphic design. This work and meeting space makes it possible for the firm to have a team present in the city of Ottawa to pursue the development of new projects in architecture and to better serve the firm’s Ontario-based clients.
PUT US IN YOUR PLANS FOR THE FUTURE!
For us, one of the most challenging aspects of our profession is to bring into our team people who see a sense of achievement and a passion for the trade as a way of life.
We design our projects the way we build our work groups: with a global perspective of harmony between all aspects of the task, and allowance for the needs, requirements and specificity of each proposal in order to ensure integration into the community.
We sincerely believe that each individual in our firm should have the opportunity to have a fully satisfying experience: we are sensitive to the needs and realities of modern life, and we attach great importance to managing our work flow. Naturally,we offer a work environment that meets the highest standards of harmony and well-being... because we are, above all, architects, planners and designers serving humans.
Mandate and responsibilities
Provencher_Roy is currently looking for a site supervisor. This position will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to take on various challenges such as:
- Attending site meetings and providing/writing reports.
- Ensuring compliance of construction work with plans and specifications;
- Performing workshop drawings validation;
- Coordinating plans integration with multiple partners;
- Preparing work site instructions;
- Preparing and issuing memos and deficiencies lists for all non -conformities and performing follow ups ;
- Technologist in architecture or architect;
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of architecture, including 3 years in site supervision;
- Mastery of AutoCAD;
- Experience in site supervision ;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to write letters and reports in proper French.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive salary and employment benefits such as a profit sharing plan, group insurance coverage, a health management account, contribution to an annual public transit subscription, flexible hours, summer hours, annual dues to a professional 100% paid,etc. The work schedule for the position is 35 hours per week.
Please send your résumé/portfolio by email to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.