We’re growing!! And looking for a passionate, driven and energetic candidate to join our team as an Architectural Design Manager located in our Head Office in the beautiful city of Guelph, Ontario.
As the successful candidate, you will effectively manage the designs for multi-residential, retail, and commercial developments. This position is responsible for facilitating the delivery of high-quality designs that meet the vision for each project. You will enhance design specifications to add innovations while supporting Skyline’s shared goal of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for our customers, our people and our communities.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate, review, and direct a team of consultants responsible for producing drawings for industrial, retail, mid and high-rise residential buildings.
- Create site plans, suite layouts, floor plans and renderings.
- Delivery of marketing content, interior design and sustainability innovation programs.
- Provide creative direction for custom or unique conditions.
- Enhancing design specifications to include new innovations, to incorporate lessons learned, and best practices.
- Conduct site visits as needed to aid in design amendments required during construction and improve the standard specifications packages.
What we are looking for:
- Someone great at coordinating, reviewing, and directing a design team for mid to high-rise residential buildings.
- Ability to utilize Revit, AutoCAD and/or other software for the creation of architectural site plans, suite layouts, and renderings.
- Creative, innovative mindset to tackle unique conditions and evolve design standards.
- A superior multi-tasker who uses organizational powers for good while remaining detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Et si vous parlez français, c'est encore mieux!
- A College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
Why you want to work here:
- A good day for you involves meeting deadlines and completing goals.
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Demonstrating a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn is how you roll.
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
- A bit of travel with your job is a good thing (sometimes, you just gotta get out of the office).
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of our properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, RSP matching program, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Be a part of Skyline - grounded in real estate, powered by people, growing for the future!