Fenestration Canada is a non-profit industry association representing window and door manufacturers, industry suppliers and stakeholders serving the Canadian market. Founded in 1986 as the Canadian Window and Door Manufacturers Association, Fenestration Canada has over 200 member companies with members from all ten provinces. Association staff support members and stakeholders with events, education, networking, technical and business matters.
- Engages constructively with federal, provincial and municipal government initiatives and with industry associations and related stakeholders
- Provides educational resources that promote industry best practices to help members navigate the changing Canadian building codes and regulatory environment
- Delivers multiple online and in person events each year promoting education, supplier participation, networking, and member support
- Organizes WinDoor, Canada’s largest fenestration trade show, held annually in November and alternating between Toronto and Montreal/Québec City
- Technical Services Committee includes members actively involved with Canadian and US standards organizations and building codes
- Provides, as a public service, Performance Grade and Water Penetration Resistance Test Pressure criteria based on CSA A440S1-17 at https://www.fenestrationcanada.ca/calculator